Monday, March 24, 2008

Just One More















We had an Easter egg hunt with the grands last week and Em and I labeled the eggs so both M&L would have equal bounty. But we forgot to count how many even though we had a fair idea.

Once the hunt was finished and the eggs were being emptied, I started matching up eggs and counting them because we had also used equal amounts of blue eggs. pink eggs, shiny eggs etc. It seemed we were off by a few but Em reminded me that the color match up was not exact so I agreed with her that none were left behind.

Later when we went outside to jump on the trampoline we discovered an M egg in the play refrigerator. Opps! And today I found its partner L egg in the white swan. No great loss, there was plenty of M&M's and jelly beans in the original pile, even at two per egg. Just thought everyone would get a chuckle out of 'just one more.'

No comments: